Just in time for Thursday’s debate – the Sarah Palin Drinking Game!
I really wanted to just watch Tina Fey but I have to watch the real debate.
So I was talking it over with my friend John, asked him how I could stomach it. His answer: Tequila.
Of course! You’d think the girl who created the Hell’s Kitchen Drinking Game would’ve thought of this first.
So here is the start of the Sarah Palin drinking game. Join in! America needs you! We deserve better than this!
Thursday night – be there aloha.
I still think Cesar Millan would be a better Veep. Here’s why, Bring on the Dog Whisperer.
- 1 bottle of tequila chilled. I recommend 4 Copas. It’s organic, sustainable and delicious. And, they take care of sea turtles!
- 1 shot glass for each participant.
- Optional: one very old TV set to be trashed if it goes too badly, too fast.
Each time Palin uses the word or phrase below, participants must drink one shot of tequila, or two as indicated.
- Hockey Mom – 2 shots
- God – one shot
- Putin – one shot
- victory in Iraq – 2 shots
- Russia – 2 shots
- Every time she drops the “g” at the end of a word so as to seem so “regular-girl-next-door-ish” – 2 shots
- Fannie and Freddie – 2 shots
- licks her finger to test the wind – 2 shots
Any others to add?